Don’t know where to start with Floral Supplies/Tools?
“Give us the tools and we will finish the job. ” Winston Churchill
There are so many floristry tools and supplies to choose from; it can be overwhelming to know what you need.
Well if you are a new Florist and feeling like this, then not to worry! We have created a list to help you that includes all the best tools and necessary supplies that will help to jump-start your career as a floral professional in no time!
You’ll have a feeling once you get to know these Florist tools that you can open your own flower shop, not someday, but today!
Floral designers need to use the right tool in order to deliver arrangements that are high quality, and using the wrong tool can be disastrous. The quality of these tools will determine the amount of the stem that is left on the flower, the number of thorns that are left on a rose, and how nice your final product will look.
This guide will assist you in going through the instruments that all floral professionals need for their careers in floristry.
- Bunch Cutters
- Blade Flower Stem Cutter
- Pruning Shears
- Floral Cage
- Floral Pillow
- Flower Frog
- Glue Gun
- Ribbon Scissors
- Thorn Stripper
- Stemming Machine
- Floral Cooler
- Flower Food/Packets
- Floral Tape Clear/Waterproof
- Floral Adhesive
- Oasis Floral Adhesive Tube
- Pics With Wire
- Card Holders/Cardettes
- Water Tubes
- Floral Foam (Oasis)
- Vases / Baskets/ Containers
- Transport Boxes
- Corsage & Boutonniere Containers
- Door/Care Tags
- Cellophane/Tissue & Wrapping Paper
- Crowning Glory /Clear -Liquid armor that holds in moisture and helps preserve water loss. An absolute must-have. Please do not dilute.
- Quick Dip– For your flower stem ends only Quick Dip is an instant hydration liquid that clears the flower stem’s passageways allowing your blooms to hydrate faster. Please do not dilute.
- Flower Food Liquid/Power Clear -Gives your flower nutrients to fully open and increases the hydration and quality of flowers. Must be diluted
- Alum Powder -Alum is an ingredient used for pickling that you can find in your grocery spice aisle. This is a florist must-have for keeping your hydrangeas from wilting. Once your hydrangea is re-cut dip directly into alum powder and arrange. Please do not dilute.
Florist Bundles & Kits:
- The Flower Recipe Book
- Flower Color Guide
- Cultivated: The Elements of Floral Style
- Flower School: A Practical Guide to the Art of Flower Arranging
- Floret Farm’s A Year in Flowers: Designing Gorgeous Arrangements for Every Season
- Color Me Floral: Techniques for Creating Stunning Monochromatic Arrangements for Every Season
- On Flowers: Lessons from an Accidental Florist
- The Art of Wearable Flowers
- Floral Palette: Innovative Color Combinations for Flower Arranging
Florist Masks & Sanitizing:
- ASILOVI UV Sanitizer Wand
- Touchless Hand Sanitizer & Dispenser
- Maxill Mycolio Disinfectant Wipes
- All Clear Rinse-Free Hand Wipes
- Disposable Face Masks Floral
- Floral Reusable Floral Face Mask
Put your floral tools and supplies to work! Florists’ maximize your brand with quality backlinks directly to your floral website.
We use specific keywords/tags to showcase your floral eCommerce and location listing For Florists In Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom & the United States Take A Look
Florists’ do you know of must-have tools and supplies for newbie florists? Please share your advice and feedback in the comment section below!